The vision of this ministry is for the children to know, to love and to obey the Lord. In Matthew 19:14, Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
According to Proverbs 22:6 “Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it”. At VPA, we have a strong passion for children to see them grow in the wisdom and knowledge of God.
- According to R. S. Lee, the author of Your Growing Children and Religion says it this way:
- “The first seven years [of life] constitute the period for laying the foundations of religion. This is the most important period in the whole of a person’s life in determining his later religious attitudes.”
We encourage parents to endeavor to take their children to their respective classes. There are various activities which have been provided to help children get the most out of life and developing broad skills for adulthood.
- – Children under the age of 5 years old must be accompanied by an adult at all times
- – They are not allowed to go to toilets on their own under any circumstances.
- – Children under 5 years old are not allowed to the gallery (within the church) unaccompanied.
A message from the safeguarding team
The leadership of Victorious Pentecostal Assembly is committed to safeguard children, young people and vulnerable adults at risk to worship and grow in Christ safely and to promote their well-being.
We recognize that safeguarding is the responsibility of the whole church and we take seriously any concerns or allegations raised of a child, young person or vulnerable adult. We undertake to exercise proper care in the selection, appointment, training and support of those working within these groups.
Sometimes we may need to share information and work in partnership with other agencies where there are concerns raised.
A copy of the safeguarding policy and statement is available from the safeguarding team. We review our safeguarding policy and statement annually.
If you have any concerns for a child or vulnerable adult then please contact the church on 020 8477 9100 and you will be contacted by a member of the Safeguarding team.
YOUR TIME HAS COME!